If you have knee pain, doing even the simplest tasks may seem like a tall order. You can’t jump, run, or even get out of bed without pain. Since knee pain is a common condition, we at Spine & Joint Chiropractic Rehab Clinic of Dubai, UAE, are here to answer the common questions about knee pain.
What Are the Causes of Knee Pain?
Your knee is composed of several bones, ligaments, and other tissues. If any of these structures is compromised, you may start experiencing knee pain. The common causes of knee pain include:
- Osteoarthritis: The wearing out of the knee cartilage may cause bones to rub against each other, leading to pain and stiffness.
- Injury: Impact on the knee ligaments and bones may lead to pain.
- Tendinitis: Inflammation of the tendons may lead to pain and swelling.
- Muscle overuse: Overuse may lead to conditions like runner’s knee syndrome that may limit mobility and cause pain.
- Bursitis: Inflammation of the fluid-filled sac (bursae) leads to increased friction in the knee.
Knee injuries may be caused by sports accidents, car accidents, work-related injuries, falls, and slips. But whatever the cause, you can find relief from our chiropractor.
Should I Wait for My Knee Pain to Resolve Itself?
Whatever your pain, whether in the neck, back, shoulder, or knee, don’t delay treatment if it has been with you for a while and you don’t know what to do with it because this may complicate the condition, making it harder to treat. Instead, book an appointment with our chiropractor for relief.
How Does Our Chiropractor Treat Knee Pain?
Our chiropractor may start by adjusting your spine to bring overall stability in the “whole body,” which translates to pain relief in the entire body, including the knee. But more specifically, we may adjust the knee for proper alignment.
Depending on your injury, we may also include other treatments like massage therapy, chiropractic exercises, and lifestyle advice for pain relief.
Contact Us for Knee Pain Treatment in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Suffering from knee pain in the United Arab Emirates? Don’t let this condition diminish your quality of life. Instead, please book an appointment with our chiropractor at Spine & Joint Chiropractic Rehab Clinic in Dubai, UAE, for pain management.