Healing Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common complaints around the world. It can have a significant impact on your life, making it difficult to work, walk, sit, or even get out of bed. At Spine & Joint Chiropractic Rehab Clinic, we provide natural and effective relief from back pain and other conditions.
What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a very common condition. Your back is involved in every moving and resting moment of your day, meaning that there are many opportunities for something to impact it. Some of the most common sources of pain include:
- Sports or car accident injury
- Poor lifting techniques, especially when they are repetitive movements, such as at work
- Stress and anxiety
- Poor posture, especially if you work from a desk or lean over a device for long periods
- Herniated discs
- Sciatica and nerve compression
- Being overweight or pregnant, as each excess pound puts additional pressure on your spinal column
- Overuse injuries
- Spinal misalignment
An issue in the back doesn’t always just cause back pain. It can also lead to neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, and weakness or numbness in the extremities.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
Chiropractic methods are designed to relieve pain by eliminating the source. This means that the first step of treatment will be to assess your condition fully to find the root cause. As the source of the pain and any related lifestyle factors vary from patient to patient, treatment plans also vary. However, most plans include a combination of the following treatments:
- Adjustments are a very effective method for keeping your spine healthy and relieving both back and neck pain. For example, misalignment can lead to sciatica, which is an excruciating condition. Restoring spinal alignment helps relieve pressure from the nerve, letting you get back to your life.
- Another common treatment is soft tissue therapy. Through various methods, soft tissue therapy can relieve tension and inflammation, promote recovery in an injured area, restore range of motion, and more.
- Corrective exercises and nutritional and lifestyle recommendations are also beneficial. These are strategic steps you can take in your daily life to not only enhance your healing but prevent injuries from happening again.
Find Back Pain Relief with Our Chiropractor in Dubai
Don’t let back pain control your life another day. Call Spine & Joint Chiropractic Rehab Clinic today at +971 4 566 5763 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.